[Gmsh] OCC compilation (missing makefiles etc)

gus.wolfgramm at xtra.co.nz gus.wolfgramm at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 12 14:38:09 CEST 2007

Hi Pete,

Thank you very much for your offer of help, and also for your initial suggestion. I've downloaded SALOME 3.2.6 which I've 'untarred' and managed to get the CAS-6.2.tar.gz  even though there was an error thrown and the process was not completed. Anyway I've done the same to the CAS package and am about to try and build it despite a similar error occurring. However the contents of CAS-6.2 look very promising. Will let you know how things go.

Thanks again!

Gus