[Gmsh] Request for improvement: addition of a "load recent files"

Haruo Terasaka terasaka at iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Jul 26 10:46:04 CEST 2007

Hello

Now I am writing a simple Tcl/Tk script to enable to do "undo/redo".
The script launches Gmsh, and modifies the project file (geo file) when the
"Undo" or the "Redo" button is pressed.
But, after that, I have to press the key 0 or click the "Reload" button to
observe the result.
I would like to skip the last sequence if possible.
I suppose I have to link my script with the solver module, but I do not know
how.
Would you please teach me that?

>Hi Dominique,
>
>I use this capability everyday.  Simply press the key 0 (zero).
>(Gmsh Manual Section 8.5)
>
>Regards

>>Hi,
>>
>>Thank you for this great software. Would it be possible to add a "load
>>recent file " capability?

Thanks and best regards,
terasaka at iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp