[Gmsh] bug in axes

silva silva at emse.fr
Fri Aug 31 10:49:10 CEST 2007

Hello guys,

I'm using Debian etch and I'm having a major problem with the fonts and
labels of axes. In version 1.65, which ships with Debian, every time I
change the font size the labels are just spaced differently but the size
of the fonts remain the same. When I export the image to png, gif or jpg
the labels are impossible to read. See attached example.

For the latest version 2.0.8, which I downloaded from the website, both
the source and binary versions, the font size changes, but they are
choppy. See the example. Any idea if this is a recurring bug in gmsh or
just in the Debian built?

thanks,

Gus