[Gmsh] Gmsh error: Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference)

Mr Duong Hoang Vu duongvu at nmsu.edu
Wed Sep 12 18:16:04 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I am trying to use Gmsh to generate a 3D unstructured mesh for a slide.
I can mesh 3D with characteristic length lc=0.5 and characteristic
length factor = 1 and have a mesh with about 30000 nodes and 125000
tetrahedra. When I decrease lc to 0.2 or characteristic length factor
to 0.5, I got error "segmentation violation", although my system memory
still have 1GB available at that time. I need to decrease lc and
characteristic length factor to get the radius of the sphere around a
tetrahedron about 0.02mm, the unit of  point's coordination I am using
is also milimet (mm). I attach here my .geo file and error file I got.
Please give me your suggestion as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Duong Vu.