[Gmsh] Gmsh error: Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference)

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Sat Sep 15 11:40:10 CEST 2007

Hi Duong,
I get a mesh with lc=0.27 and characteristic length factor 1.
Success !
Info    : 128776 points, 534604 elements
Info    : Mesh 3D complete (156.594 s)
Info    : Mesh
Info    : 129517 vertices 713601 elements
Info    : Writing 'slide_with_two_hole.msh'
Info    : Wrote 'slide_with_two_hole.msh'

I can't go further with my laptop... not enough memory!  (2GB RAM under
linux)
If you are using the graphical mode, I suggest you to try from the
command line:
gmsh xxx.geo -3
Greetings,
Ruth