[Gmsh] Import of Brep files

Jacques Kools jacques.kools at insilicio.com
Tue Oct 16 17:34:33 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I hope things are well with you. I had a question : when I open or import
the attached brep file with GMSH 2.0.8 , there are a few things that don't
seem to work well:

1) All surfaces ( 1 through 23) are visible in the Visibility dialog box. I
can turn their visualization on and off without any problem.

2) When I select "surfaces" or "surface numbers", in the options/geometry
pane, only a single dotted line ( for surface 1) and a handful numbers
appear. When I want to create physical surfaces, I can only select surface
nr 1 ( the cylinder).

How would it be possible to I select each one of the geometrical surfaces in
the GUI ??

All the best,

Jacques