[Gmsh] The GUI suggestions + new bug

Dmitry K. Firsov firsovd at cc.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 4 06:13:23 CET 2007

Hi Gmsh developers,

Our group is using Gmsh for several years. That is excellent tool. The
problem is that the GUI can be better. Is any way to switch the GUI from
interface from multi window to the single window multi panel? That is
much more convenient. Say to have similar to Paraview interface. I
didn't use the FLTK very long time. Today I am using the
wx+Code::Blocks. My experience shows that in wx and QT it is not too
hard to switch between multi window to multi panel.
Would be grate also to have vtk filters.

I've attached the geo file that doesn't work in the newest nightly
version. Hope that the file will be helpful in the debugging.

Best, Dr. Dmitry K Firsov