[Gmsh] Gmsh and postprocessing

Stephen Guzik sguzik at utias.utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 11 18:43:54 CET 2007

I would second that CGNS would be a useful file format and about a year
ago, I started writing some code to let Gmsh read/write CGNS files.  For
various reasons, I never did finish it.  There is some code in the Gmsh
repository to support CGNS and I might have some extra on my local
machine.  I still intend to complete the work but find myself somewhat
unreliable right now.  However, if someone else would like to further
this effort, I would be more than happy to give a quick walk-through of
the code that is in place.

Stephen