[Gmsh] Test

Oliver Gloth oliver.gloth at engits.com
Thu Dec 20 11:18:23 CET 2007

This is a test to see if I can post to the Gmsh mailing list.

So far my emails seem to have been filtered out. The reason for that is not
obvious to me, because neither is the domain engits.com listed (to my
knowledge) on any blacklist, nor did I ever include anything offensive in my
posts. This time I completely unsubscribed and subscribed again. If it still
does not work I might try to use another email address. This, however, would
not be a very convenient solution -- and I am not sure it would sort out the
problem, because I have tried to change the old subscription to another
email and it did not change a thing.

Best regards,
Oliver

--

Dr.-Ing. O. Gloth
enGits GmbH

phone:+49(0)7623-717-568, fax:-569, mobile:+49(0)173-317-3698, skype:ogloth