[Gmsh] Question

rbayless at energykinetics.com rbayless at energykinetics.com
Fri Mar 21 15:51:22 CET 2008

Hello Mulia,

I work with Autocad 2006 and the IGES converter for Autocad is an option
and must be purchased separately.  Autocad 2006 will allow you to export
to STL format, but I don't see STEP or BREP as options.  In the past I've
searched for a free autocad to iges converter, but couldn't find one.

Cheers,  Rich.

Dear Dr Ruth,