[Gmsh] Evaluate plugin

Simon CORBIN simon.corbin at fivesgroup.com
Fri Mar 21 17:20:46 CET 2008

Dear Sir,

I still have some trouble with evaluate plugin but I solve some of them.
Concerning my last post, I achieve to find the problem. In fact, it seems
that evaluate plugin doesn't work properly on 2.1 GMSH version because I
achieve to perform mathematical operations with different fields (coming
from different views) without error messages using previous versions. It
seems that the 2.1 GMSH version is not able to find the External View...
Anyway, I still have one trouble. It concerns * and / operation. Indeed, ^
+ - sqrt operations work properly but * and / operations give me strange
results. Does someone know that problem and how to solve it ?

Thanks

Simon