[Gmsh] bug in gmsh when defining surface in merged STEP file

niv levy nivl2000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:56:11 CET 2008

Hi,
I just got a segfault - i'm emailing the gmsh-errors file per the
suggestions in it. I'm also attaching the STEP file and the geo file i
have.
I have gotten similar crashes when trying to define a physical surface
on the same object merged as a STEP 214 and as an IGS file.
I'm using a binary i downloaded from the site, on a thinkpad T23 running
debian testing - let me know if you need other details.
niv