[Gmsh] C++ IDE for compiling Gmsh under Windows XP

Prakash Manandhar jsaaymi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:37:22 CEST 2008

I used to do Bloodshed projects, but soon they had too many things that
needed to be adjusted from the user interface based on which version of IDE,
compiler set I used...

For example, the system sometimes refused to link to the library files if
the path had spaces or the default project format put linking commands in
the middle of the command line while the MinGW toolchain only worked with
linking commands at the end... and I had to override all the convenience of
the user interface provided and put in command line options for the compiler
in strange ways...

So, these days even when I use Dev-C++, I resort to Makefile style projects
and use command line make with MinGW....

Prakash.

p-manandhar.info