[Gmsh] citation

Ondrej Certik ondrej at certik.cz
Wed Aug 27 21:41:12 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Jean-Fran çois Remacle
<jean-francois.remacle at uclouvain.be> wrote:
> Ondrej Certik a écrit :
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Christophe Geuzaine
>> <cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be> wrote:

>>> Hi Martin - You should cite the web site for now.
>>>
>>> A paper has been in preparation for quite a while, but we just got
>>> around to submitting it... We'll put the reference online as soon as it
>>> is accepted for publication.
>>>

>> I am in the same situation, how should I cite gmsh in my master
>> thesis? Just the site www.geuz.org/gmsh, or did you already publish
>> it?
>>

> We are in the revision process, at the point to submit the revision.
> Hopefully, we'll have a paper
> in the next months ...

Unfortunately I need to finish my thesis like in a week, I am just
doing final touches, so I will cite gmsh like this if it's ok:

Christophe Geuzaine and Jean-François Remacle. Gmsh: a three-
dimensional finite element mesh generator with built-in pre- and post-
processing facilities. http://www.geuz.org/gmsh, 1997-2008.

(let me know if you want a different citation)

Ondrej