[Gmsh] bug error

ZhouBin zhoubinwx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:31:01 CEST 2008

 Dear Christophe,

 Sorry to disturb you again. This is maybe my ability to use Gmsh.

 As you could see from the attached file, I have a line tangential to the circle. Since circle is actually a regular polygon with many sides. There will be a gap between this line and the "Gmsh circle".

 Question 1: On what basis does the grid generator decide when a line and a polygon meet, and when there is a small gap through which fluid can flow?

 Question2: What is done when a circle is so small that the polygonal representation is only one pixel per polygon side? Or worse, less than one pixel?

 Thank you very much if you could spend some time for my problem.

 Best regards,

 Bin

多个邮箱同步管理,live mail客户端万人抢用中
http://get.live.cn/product/mail.html