[Gmsh] Bug with Frontal and Delaunay 2D mesh algorithms ( A little more insight)

CEM ALBUKREK calbukrek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 17:31:58 CEST 2008

By the way what I mean by non-uniform orientation is that neighboring 2D
facet normals point in opposite directions in a random fashion. This
behaviour is observed in GMSH version gmsh-2.2.1. After correcting the 2D
mesh normals using an external meshing software tool and bringing back the
STL file in, the GMSH volume mesher works perfectly fine.