[Gmsh] bug report v 2.2.5

Roland Tollenaar rwatollenaar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:00:58 CET 2008

Hi,

I understand from the site that this list also takes the bug reports.

The application crashes when 3D meshing a step file with second order
elements. NB!!! I am not talking about 2D meshing. I am talking about 3D
meshing but using the second order element feature (C3D10 instead of C3D4)

No optimization (previously we discovereed that the crashing occurred
only when the netgen optimizer was used, in this case NO optimizing is
used) but the application still crashes.

Attached is the model which invokes this naughty behaviour.

Kind regards,

Roland.