[Gmsh] bug report v 2.2.5

Roland Tollenaar rwatollenaar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:53:13 CET 2008

Quick report,

v2.1.1 under Linux does not appear to crash on this model when meshing
with 2nd order elements and no optimizing. It does crash with the native
optimizer and we already know that the netgen optimizer crashes on 2nd
order elements.

Sorry about the 2.1.1v thing. As soon as I have the possibility I'll try
install the latest version on linux.

Kind regards,

Roland.