[Gmsh] Postprecessor: Probe values along a line

Billy Araújo billy at dem.uminho.pt
Thu Nov 20 19:55:32 CET 2008

In cut grid you have 2 parameters like u and v. You just set one of them to one and you have a line instead of a grid. I think this is how you can do it. Maybe you should also view the screencasts:

http://www.geuz.org/gmsh/screencasts/

I think there is a way to specify a function instead of a straight line.

Billy.