[Gmsh] GMSH CVS repository

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Tue Dec 2 14:48:57 CET 2008

Hi,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jiri Hnidek and I'm Ph.D.
student at Technical University in Liberec. We try to do visualization
of large vector field with high ranges of vector length (visualization
of water flows in underground). I would like to ask, if you have any
public CVS repository (read-only of course). I didn't find any.

BTW: I found compile bug in last night build (compiled with gcc at 32bit
Linux). File Fltk/GUI.h contains bug at line 65. There should be this:

static bool available(){ return (_instance != 0); }

Best Regards,

Jiri Hnidek

Technical University of Liberec
Institute of Novel Technologies and Applied Informatics
email: jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
web: http://www.nti.tul.cz/wiki/WikiUser:Jiri.Hnidek