[Gmsh] Patch: minimal arrow size

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Thu Dec 4 14:26:41 CET 2008

Hi,
I created small patch of GMSH source code. This patch is created from 2
days old cvs source snapshot (I mentione this, because noticed lot of
new code in last cvs snapshot). This patch adds option to change minimal
arrow size. Hopefully, this screenshot describes more:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/369894/GMSH_minimal_arrow_size.png

Why is it useful for us? We try to do visualization of water flow in a
underground (simulation of poisoned water, simulation of
decontamination, etc). There are areas with large flow speed (rifts) and
very small flow speed (massif). Flows in massif are sometimes so small,
that are invisible with logarithmic value scale. This option could help
us see and understand processes in underground better :-).

If you will find my patch interesting, then let me know, I can recreate
it against new cvs source snapshot. I will try to ask again. Do you have
any public cvs repository? This would help me very much. Are you
interested in any cooperation? I have some ideas to improve GMSH. What
about my experience with development of graphical programs? Look at my
ohloh profile: http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/jirihnidek

Best Regards,

Jiri