[Gmsh] mesh partitioning

Stephen Guzik sguzik at utias.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 5 22:11:05 CET 2008

Hi Umut,

The msh format already stores the partition number for the elements.
You can work backwards from there to get the node numbers.
Alternatively, you can write a cgns file in which case the partitions
are written as separate zones with the associated connectivity -- but
you have to compile from source to enable cgns I/O.

Stephen