[Gmsh] lower limit for characteristic length

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.de
Mon Dec 15 11:48:06 CET 2008

Hi there,

the question remains: is there a lower limit for the characteristic
length cl, and why does gmsh crash when some points have a small cl?
I would like to add another one: Is it possible that gmsh ignores the cl
of the control points of a spline except for the first and last one? If
so, is there a way to force gmsh to take into account the cl of the
intermediate points also?

Best regards,

Matthias