[Gmsh] Change in behaviour from v2.2.3 to v2.3.0-cvs-20081231

mark starnes m.starnes05 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Dec 31 17:06:46 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

After a prompt from Dave Colignon, I'm finding version
2.3.0-cvs-20081231 fails when meshing the attached script, with many
'Could not find extruded vertex' errors.  It produces 16 elements across
the x and z dimensions of the inner regions.

Version 2.2.3 runs the script ok, producing a mesh with 8 elements
across each of these regions.

Sorry for the complexity of the example.  The regions should have 8
elements across them, not the 16 the new version generates.

Best regards,

Mark.