[Gmsh] Simulating gravity

bob rbw at btconnect.com
Sat Jan 10 20:52:27 CET 2009

Hi

I am looking for ways to build a model of the universe. My hypothesis is
that the Big Bang was polarised and took the shape of an hour glass as
the positive and negative elements flew away from each other in two cone
like manifolds.

So to start the model I would like say 20 points, 10 heading off in one
direction and 10 heading in the opposite direction, forming the
manifolds.

I want the points to have gravitational attraction. That is the points
attract each other and the two sets of points also attract each other.

I then want to observe the swirl effects as they attempt to recombine.
the next step would be to increase the number of points and play with
the strength of gravity to try and arrive at something close to the
universe movement we observe today.

Is it possible to model gravity in gmsh?

Regards
Bob