[Gmsh] Question on generating geometries and meshes from JPEG files

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri Feb 13 16:47:38 CET 2009

Save the text of the script as, for example, script.geo on your desktop. Put also your image file (image.jpg) on your
desktop. Use notepad.exe to edit script.geo and replace the third line

Merge "cg.jpg";

by

Merge "image.jpg";

Save the edited script, launch gmsh.exe, and open the script.

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.
Collaborateur Logistique du F.R.S.-FNRS