[Gmsh] double surfaces/lines between adjacent bodies

Peter Raback Peter.Raback at csc.fi
Wed Mar 11 16:14:17 CET 2009

Hi Matthias,

Do the lines share the same nodes?

If yes, then you could include the command line option '-merge eps' in the gmsh import in ElmerGUI/ElmerGrid. This will join nodes that are separated by a distance smaller than eps.

If no, this might be treated by ElmerSolver with the same functionality that is used for the periodic BCs, I think? But then you would have to have to have both lines existing so you can define a linear dependence between them.

BR, Peter