[Gmsh] surface plots and raise

Umut Tabak u.tabak at tudelft.nl
Fri Apr 3 00:44:04 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I am trying to plot some pressure distribution variations in a simple
fuselage model. However since the pressure fluctuations are small, I
could not find a suitable raise parameter on the transfo tab of the view
options. And also there are some circumferential lines that are drawn
around the result plot which I did not understand the functionality of
which.

Is there a way to plot these surface plots by the selection of the same
raise value for all the plots robustly(in this setting some surfaces are
magnified too much in comparison to the other ones, I am aware of the
fact that the values for the pressures in the result file does not
differ too much for some views). My ultimate goal is to represent the
pressure distribution as a surface plot.

Any help is appreciated highly.

Best regards,

Umut