[Gmsh] Connecting faces.

Mark van Doesburg mark.van.doesburg at technolution.nl
Mon Apr 20 09:56:17 CEST 2009

It remains to be seen how good the algorithm works in practice. I am
currently using it, but I know how to model around the problems in
the code...  at least the ones I've found so far.

Christophe, are you willing to  include the code in it's current state ?
I can write a patch against the latest CVS snapshot, to make it an option
just like "Sew faces in OpenCascade models" in gmsh, and a seperate
converter in utils/converters/brlcad.

regards,

Mark van Doesburg

"Zenker, Dr. Matthias" <Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.de> wrote:

	I frequently have the problem of dealing with overlapping faces, so I
	would be interested to use this feature if it was integrated in gmsh.

	Thank you,

	Matthias