[Gmsh] Capacity for file opening

Alexis Bernard alexis.bernard at cenaero.be
Wed May 6 09:36:00 CEST 2009

Hello,
For an application I need to open more than 1013 .pos files (arround
2000), delete empty views and Recombine them. At the end I have less
than 1013 views to show. The problem is that after 1013 opened files
(even if some views are Recombined or deleted) I can't open the
following .pos files. I use the gmsh 2.3.1 version.
Thanks to look at my problem. In attached files you could find one of the .pos
files I want to open and the .geo file to run the opening.

Thanks

 Alexis Bernard