[Gmsh] How to enable OCC

Mark van Doesburg mark.van.doesburg at technolution.nl
Fri May 29 11:46:38 CEST 2009

On my system libdl is not linked in the configure script. To fix it, I do:

	export LDFLAGS=-ldl

before I configure gmsh. It might work for you as well, if not then you
should mail the config.log file to give more information about the problem.

Mark van Doesburg.

Chaman Singh Verma <csv610 at gmail.com> wrote:

	Hello,

	I configured gmsh as follows:

	./configure --disable-chaco --disable-gui
	--prefix=/home/csv610/Software/Mesh/GMSH
	--with-occ-prefix=/home/csv610/Software/Mesh/OpenCascade --enable-occ

	But the configure script produced:

	Gmsh has been configured for Linux with the following options: Ann Gmm Metis
	Netgen MathEval Libz Blas Lapack Have64BitSizeT

	C compiler: gcc
	C++ compiler: g++
	Linker: g++
	Optimization flags: -g -O2

	Why gmsh didn't take OCC ? Did I make mistake in giving arguments ?

	Thanks.
	csv