[Gmsh] Meshing 1-d element

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri Jul 3 12:08:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

see http://www.geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh-full.html#SEC42

In the MSH file format (see section 9. File formats), if physical entities are defined, the output mesh only contains
those elements that belong to physical entities. Other file formats each treat physical entities in slightly different
ways, depending on their capability to define groups.

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.