[Gmsh] How to integrate GetDP-solver with Gmsh

Tuomo Korpela tuomokorpela2002 at yahoo.se
Tue Jul 21 11:47:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have downloaded Gmsh-mesher and GetDP-solver.

I am trying to test a simple mechanical problem:
4000 mm long beam with 330x100 mm cross section and
98100 N point load in the middle, fixed ends.

I have put ´getdp.exe´ into same directory with Gmsh.

I am getting some errors and warnings:

Error: Socket listen timeout on ´127.0.0.1:44122´
Error: Is ´getdp.exe´ correctely installed?
Warning: No Resolution available.
Warning: No PostOperation available.
Warning: Invalid choice (-1) for option 0.

Pre, Cal and Pos editors are appearing only for one second time.

How to fix these problems and get GetDP-solver functioning?
How to place constraints and point loads in GetDP?

Best regards,

Tuomo Korpela
Helsinki
Finland

Går det långsamt? Skaffa dig en snabbare bredbandsuppkoppling.
Sök och jämför priser hos Kelkoo.
http://www.kelkoo.se/c-100015813-bredband.html?partnerId=96914325