[Gmsh] about surface loop

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jul 23 11:04:23 CEST 2009

As a first step, don't bother with the orientation of the surfaces, just build the "surface loop" list of surfaces
delimiting your volume, and try to mesh the volume to see if everything is OK.
If you use the GUI to build your volume, the orientation of the surfaces is automatically accounted for.

Dave