[Gmsh] .msh file problems

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jul 30 21:12:14 CEST 2009

There was some errors in your .geo file and I attach here a new version.
You can control the refinement of the mesh by modifying the lc and lc2 characteristic length parameters at the beginning
of the file.
But I also have some problems if I click on the "Refine" button (is it what you were also doing ?). "Refine" is just
supposed to divide each triangle in 4 parts, it is not a smart mesh refinement tool, just a quick hack.

Dave