[Gmsh] [GMSH] remeshing capabilities

Jean-Francois Remacle Jean-Francois.Remacle at uclouvain.be
Sun Sep 20 11:45:21 CEST 2009

Helo,

There is indeed a new stuf about that. We have a paper that
has just been accepted in IJNME. It is now possible to reparametrize
triangulated surfaces and therefore remes them. I have cc the
mail to my colleague emilie that has also worked on the paper
and that has maybe one or 2 biomedical examples that illustrate
the new stuff

JF