[Gmsh] Forcing a point to be in a mesh

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Oct 7 08:16:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

In 2D, you can embed Points and Lines in Surfaces
( ex.: Line{5} In Surface {7}; Point{7} In Surface {7}; )
but it has not already been implemented in 3D for Point, Line or Surface in Volume...
You then should draw a line from the center of your sphere to one of the points of the arc circle defining the surface
of your sphere

Cheers,

Dave

--