[Gmsh] gmsh uninstall ?

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Oct 7 08:57:34 CEST 2009

Bill,

indeed, in SQHRdrBaseDie.geo, the surface 7 of volume 2 is overlapping surface 5 of volume 1.
You should define surface 7 with surface 5 (line loop 5) as an hole in it:

Plane Surface(7) = {7,5};

and add surface 5 in the definition of volume 2:

Surface Loop(2) = {5 , 7 , 8, 9, 10, 11, 12};
Volume(2) = {2};

and idem for surface 2 and 16

Plane Surface(2) = {2,16}; // but you have to define surface 2 after having defined surface 16 of course...

see attached  SQHdrBaseDie_Mod.geo

Gmsh crashes almost immediately  when I try to load your step file... I will look at it later this day if I have time...

Cheers,

Dave