[Gmsh] compilation error

Martijn Brouwer martijn.brouwer at inter.nl.net
Wed Oct 7 23:02:41 CEST 2009

The CVS version compiled fine. I noticed the OCC_CONFIG_H option.
When running gmsh I got messages about lapack not being found. I did not
find the relevant option in the ccmake menu, only ENABLE_BLAS_LAPACK,
which is switched on. How do I point ccmake to my lapack lib?
libblase-dev and liblapack-dev are both installed. Fortran libs do not
have header files.

A lot of libraries were not found:
- fltk_jpeg / fltk_png
- a lot of BLAS_*** libraries, including intel libraries I don't have.
- a lot of X related stuff: xshm, xext, xcomposite, xcursor etc.
Are these required? What do I miss I don't have them.

Martijn