[Gmsh] voids adjacent to a volume edge

Shawn Fostner sfostner at physics.mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 30 19:48:06 CET 2009

Ok, 3 files are attached:

toponly: uses the bottom of the metal region (surface 13) as a hole in
the top of the surface 18. It does mesh the top volume correctly (I
think) but NOT the bottom.
normal: the basic geometry I'm trying to do, usually either crashes, or
simply does no 3d mesh on either volume
groups: just a test, on one occasion the physical groups let either the
top or bottom mesh, forget which, but not both, at the moment neither do.

Shawn