[Gmsh] tr: Re: BoundingBox Meshing

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Mon Nov 2 17:52:01 CET 2009

OK, I see.

No, it's not possible in your case because the small square is cutting some of the circles in two parts . Gmsh is not a
solid modeler and cannot calculate the cuts and intersections. If you want to do that with Gmsh, you will have to
explicitly define (Point, Lines or Circles, Surfaces) the parts of the circles that are inside the small square ...

Regards,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.