[Gmsh] Problems for creating ruled surfaces belonging to a cylinder

Durufle marc marc_durufle at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 26 20:58:05 CET 2009

Hello,
your help has been very useful for the problem of the cavity, thanks very much. I have another problem with
the geo file attached. I want that "ruled surfaces" 36, 38, 40, 46, 48 and 50 are part of a cylinder, so I tried to
 construct nurbs which are belonging the cylinder, but the generated ruled surfaces are not part of the cylinder :(
Do you know a way to generate those surfaces correctly ? Is it possible (or soon possible) to specify directly
a nurb surface in gmsh (not only a nurb curve), so that I could approximate the cylinder with nurb patches ?
Thanks for your help.