[Gmsh] export the figure

ZhouBin zhoubinwx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:25:05 CET 2010

Dear Prof. Christophe,

I get the answer to my last question, it is:File -> Save As -> Format -> PNG

Have a good new year.

Bin

From: zhoubinwx at hotmail.com
To: cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
CC: gmsh at geuz.org
Subject: export the figure
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 03:50:44 +0100

Dear Prof. Christophe,

Happy new year to you and your team!

Now I am back to China. Really appreciate your help for my Gmsh study when I was in Italy.

My msn account is: zhoubinwx at hotmail.com. If you need any help from me, please leave me message.

By the way, may I ask how could I export our mesh after mesh generation. From the attached figure, we can see the whole screen (I use Ctrl+Print_Screen). But what I am interested is only the geometry and its mesh. Would you please let me know how could I do?

Best regards,

Bin

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!
MSN十年回馈,每位用户可免费获得价值25元的卡巴斯基反病毒软件2010激活码,快来领取!
http://kaba.msn.com.cn/?k=1