[Gmsh] comments about tutorial files

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Sun Feb 7 08:52:00 CET 2010

Hi Christophe,

Thanks, we really appreciate the updates.

Now, for the remaining t6.geo - t9.geo (for the moment we skip t10),
we only have two comments so please bear with us:

[t6.geo]
Line 30 "Put 20 points total on combination of curves l1, l2 and l3":
At first sight it may seem that 6 + 6 + 10 = 22 points are created by
the following Transfinite Line commands, but indeed only 20 points
are, since the points p1 and p2 (lines 16 - 17) are shared by the
curves. This may be clarified.

[t9.geo]
Line 27: It may be stated that Plugin(CutMap).Run is the command to
run the plugin.

Thanks,
Takuya