[Gmsh] How transforming elementary entities to physical groups?

Pierre JUILLARD pierre.juillard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:10:46 CET 2010

Dear Konstantinos,

I am aware of these options, but they are unavailable.
I did a synthesis of what I did to get my MED files (enclosed picture).
I also enclosed the original nastran file.

It appears that the "Save all" option has no effect on teh MED file
creation.

I would really thank you if you could suggest me a solution to avoid having
to use the text editor.

Best regards,

Pierre