[Gmsh] Airfoil meshing Naca 0012

Eric Nutsch ericnutsch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 22:43:28 CET 2010

Your mesh is working, you just had all the CharLenghts set the large
and the same.
I did a find-replace " 1}" with " 0.01}"  then set the far field
CharLenghts and the variables with a 0.01 on them back to 1. (this is
a prime example of why you should use variables to do this, read
userguide tutorials for more info)

I tested it, it looks good. Dont worry about being a newbe, just share
the knowedge you have and expect others to do the same :)

Eric Nutsch