[Gmsh] Cmake didn't find the blas library!

Antonio Frasson frassoneletrica at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:36:45 CET 2010

A have spend three hours trying to compile de gmsh 2.4.2.
I modified the file CMakeLists.txt in many ways and I tried the command:
cmake DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/lib64" ../
and the message;
-- A library with BLAS API not found. Please specify library location.
appears.

*I have a atlas blas and a lapack libraries in /usr/local:

/usr/lib64/liblapack.a, /usr/lib64/libptcblas.a, /usr/lib64/libptf77blas.a
and /usr/lib64/libatlas.a.

C*ompilation gmsh occurs, but when I run I get the message:
Error: Singular value decomposition requires LAPACK

Please, how can I make the cmake identify the blas and lapack of my system?

Thanks a lot!