[Gmsh] commercial use of gmsh (tetgen?)

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Mar 11 15:46:05 CET 2010

Hi,

from the website ("Please note that TetGen is free for research and non-commercial uses. For any commercial utilization,
a commercial license is available upon request.") and the license of Tetgen, it's not clear if you can just *use* it at
work free of charge...

You should directly contact Dr. Hang Si

Note that in Gmsh you can choose to never use Tetgen and force the use of Netgen instead
( Tools->Options->Mesh->General->3D algorithm->Frontal ) ,
or add
Mesh.Algorithm3D = 4; // 3D mesh algorithm (1=Delaunay, 4=Frontal)
in your .geo file

Regards,

Dave

--