[Gmsh] Unexpected behaviour with Geometry.AutoCoherence=0 and duplicatedsurfaces.

Mark Starnes mark.starnes at fttech.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 12:54:35 CEST 2010

An update to my last message:  I've just noticed that even this
Duplicata approach does not generate identical face meshes!

I'd like to hear any suggestions for generating identical meshes on
separate faces even more, now.....

All the best,

Mark.

FT Technologies Limited is registered in England and Wales under registered number 01603909. Its registered office is at Church Lane, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8PA.
The information in this message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you should not disclose, use or copy this information. Please contact the sender immediately if you have received this message in error.