[Gmsh] about mesh refinement by scripting
gzagari at unical.it
Fri May 14 11:13:46 CEST 2010
Hi David, with my pleasure I'll do it!
In a linux terminal or in a windows cmd:
1) go in the directory gmsh/utils/solvers/c++/
2) compile the file interactive.cpp with the following command:
~$ g++ interactive.cpp -lreadline -ltermcap
that produce an executable called a.out
3) execute gmsh in listening mode:
~$ gmsh -listen &
4) go in gmsh Tools->Options->Solver->General
and take (or change) the socket name (by default is .gmshsock)
! under windows change it in 127.0.0.1:44122
5) launch the executable of above with followed by the socket name as:
linux: ~$ ./a.out /yourhome/.gmshsock
windows: ~$ ./a.exe localhost:44122
now you will get a commad line like this:
that waiting for your input as you do in the .geo file.
Best regards and thank you for gmsh
Ing. Giuseppe Zagari, Ph. D.
Dip. Modellistica per l'Ing. - UNICAL
Via P. Bucci, Cubo 39/b 87036
Arcavacata di Rende CS ITALY
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...